Briggs Putt-Putt Rules1. Ages 5 to 7 years old, (1st year of racing 8 and above).
2. No number fee is required, you must sign-in your kart and number every race day.
3. Entry fee $10.00.
4. Every participant receives a trophy at the pay-out window. After the races have been completed. There is not a 1st place, 2nd place etc., they are all winners. It is important to stress racing experience and control, not finish positions to the youngsters.
5. You May run a box stock 5hp Briggs motor, or a box stock 6.5
clone engine, May run stock fuel tank, air cleaner and exhaust,OR
MAY RUN TOP PLATE AND K&N AIR FILTER WITH ADAPTOR FOR CLONE ENGINE.
BUT MUST RUN STOCK EXHAUST AND BOX STOCK CAM. NOT A GROUND CAM.
6. Restrictors are required. (Must buy from Jamaica Raceway)
7. You must run a straight 16" .870 ID Header flat head only (available at the track).
8. Gasoline only, (no methanol!)
9. Safety equipment is required as for all classes see track rules.
10. All other track rules also apply to this class.
11. Races will start from a standing start at the flag stand.